The Manufacturing Executive Institute provides many resources for manufacturing and distribution professionals. To take advantage of these downloads, you must first register with MEI. Once registered with MEI, always log in to our site for unlimited access, advance notice of future live workshops, webinars and much more. To view or download the following please log in, or to register simply click on the register link below .
- "Manufacturing Ideas"... a monthly web-magazine published by the Manufacturing Executive Institute, that presents ideas of interest to manufacturing and distribution industry leaders. Articles are often submitted from leaders and other professionals in these industries.
- White Papers, Articles & Briefings... includes numerous documents available for downloading. These white papers, articles and briefings come from a wide variety of sources and are organized into function groups.
- Archived Webinars & Videos... includes webinars from the various webinar series produced by "Radio MEI" as well as webinars and instructional videos from other trusted sources. While these presentations cannot be downloaded, they can be watched on-line without restriction.
- Templates, Tools & Instruments... people tell us these downloads provide substantial value. Downloads in this category include analytical templates, diagnostic tools, spreadsheets, macros and other tools that make manufacturing and distribution professionals' lives easier.
- "Kick-Start" Presentations... these downloads are mostly MS-PowerPoint and PDF slide shows that you can use to explain concepts and principles to others in your organization. Some have embedded audio tracks. We fully expect these presentations to be downloaded and used inside your company. We hope that these tools provide a "kick-start" to your improvement initiatives.
- "Progressive" Manufacturing & Distribution Industry Job Descriptions ... MEI is often requested to provide advice and guidance on job specifications, especially during recruiting processes. In response to these requests, we have developed a series of comprehensive job descriptions that "raise the high-bar" of expectations for all candidates. These downloads provide a new look at various positions in manufacturing and distribution companies with an eye towards future requirements.
- Relevant Links ... professionals are always sending us links to websites that can be useful to manufacturing and distribution industry professionals. Click here to go to our links page where you will find numerous sources for useful information particular to the manufacturing and distribution industries.
To take advantage of these free downloads, archived webinars and videos, you must first register with MEI. Once you have registerd, you will have unlimited access to everything we publish here. Please register now to access this valuable information.