- This event has passed.
Superior Talent Acquisition! … The New Recruiting Paradigm: The Talent Acquisition Framework
May 2 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Introducing a brand new 4-Part E-Learning Series
You are invited to attend the Manufacturing Executive Institute’s 4-Part E-Learning Series starting on Tuesday May 2nd at 11:00 AM PDT. Unquestionably, the most important responsibility of ANY executive is hiring the right people. And yet, the interviewing and recruiting processes in most companies are clearly broken – because they lack a comprehensive, structured, and repeatable process. This series will provide you with the knowledge and tools to hire right in the competitive field of talent acquisition.
This valuable series is the result of years of research conducted by the Manufacturing Executive Institute into why so many companies continue to hire individuals to fill critical roles, who subsequently do not meet performance expectations. Further insights will be provided by a seasoned recruiter from GDI Talent Acquisition Practice.
This new series will be aired on the first four Tuesdays of May at 11:00 AM PDT, topics include:
Part 1: The Talent Acquisition Framework (May 2nd at 11:00 AM PDT)
- Critical discoveries into talent acquisition and how the industry is evolving
- The fundamental 8-step talent acquisition process
- Why companies continually hire the wrong people and what to do about it
- Introduction of the competencies and qualities framework
Part 2: How to Create a Winning Job Description and Screen Candidates (May 9th at 11:00 AM PDT)
- How do you know what to look for in a new hire?
- How to develop a comprehensive Superior Talent Competency Modelsm that will attract the right talent
- How to efficiently screen candidates into the talent acquisition process
Part 3: Competency & Personal Qualities Interviewing (May 16th at 11:00 AM PDT)
- The importance of a structured and repeatable interview process
- How to incorporate the new evidence-based recruiting paradigm into your process
- How to target the right competencies and personal qualities
- How to use data to gain insights into critical leadership indicators
Part 4: Closing the deal (May 23rd at 11:00 AM PDT)
- How this data and research will make the selection process easier
- How to engage the best candidates
- How to hire and onboard the selected candidate
- Ideas for post-hiring activities
At the conclusion, you will have a better understanding of the new paradigm in talent acquisition. More importantly, you will have the knowledge to implement many of these tools into your own hiring practices.
E-Learning Program Presenters: Alan G. Dunn, Founder of the Manufacturing Executive Institute and President of GDI Consulting & Training Company.
Christopher B. Rios, Associate Consultant at GDI Consulting & Training Company and Executive Recruiter with GDI Talent Acquisition Practice.
The Manufacturing Executive Institute (MEI) periodically hosts web-based “Special Series” E-Learning Programs of interest to manufacturing & distribution industry leaders. These high-level webcast programs often include knowledgeable guest presenters from government, professional institutions, universities and corporate leadership roles. Please go to www.mfgexecutive.com to view a complete list of future scheduled MEI E-Learning Programs.