Each monthly E-Learning Program in the “Global Supply Chain Improvements Series” addresses one or more SPECIFIC issues facing OPERATIONS professionals in the manufacturing and distribution industries. Participants will learn how to solve difficult operations issues and learn how to implement solutions to perplexing problems… all from the comfort of their office or home computer!
To provide a range of topics that are useful to all professionals working in the various disciplines of operations management, MEI‘s “Global Supply Chain Improvements Series” Monthly E-Learning Programs are divided into 3 “themed” categories:
- Supply Chain topics are presented 4 times per year. Topic areas we explore include presentations on sales & operations planning, master planning, materials planning, materials & factory scheduling, procurement processes and management, warehouse management, inventory management & control, logistics planning & execution, and distribution management.
- Production Management topics are presented 4 times per year. Topic areas we explore include presentations on production methods, production execution, manufacturing technologies, in-process quality management, queue control, advanced manufacturing techniques, factory design and production scale-up methods.
- Cost Management topics are presented 4 times per year. Topic areas we explore include presentations on basic cost accounting elements, Activity Based Cost Accounting, Process Cost Accounting, cost control, cost reduction, predictive cost modeling, absorption issues; efficiency, utilization, yield & productivity measures; progressive variance analysis, target costing and low cost leadership issues.
Additional facts about the Manufacturing Executive Institute’s “Global Supply Chain Improvements Series” Monthly E-Learning Programs include:
- All E-Learning Programs in this series are FREE!
- Advance registration is required as space is limited in these webcast programs.
- All “Global Supply Chain Improvements Series” Monthly E-Learning Programs begin at 10:00 AM (PST) and conclude at 11:00 AM (PST).
- Participants can submit questions during these live E-Learning Programs. The instructor will allow approximately 10 -15 minutes at the conclusion of each program to answer these questions.